There are many resources parents can access to assist in their children’s academic success. Below are some resources for valuable information and websites for you and your students to enjoy. Return often for updates.
- Department Brochures
- Developing Reading Skills Brochure
- Second Language Acquisition Brochure
- Resources – Textbooks
What you need to register your child in Broward County Public Schools.
- Graduation Requirements
Find out all the information needed to graduate from Broward County Public Schools.
- Student Code of Conduct
The Code of Student Conduct outlines appropriate student behavior.
- Virtual Counselor
Check student's academic performance and school data on line. Please be advised that you will need your student's number which can be provided by contacting your school.
- Broward Virtual Education
Broward County students have the opportunity to take courses for high school credit taught online by Broward County teachers.
- Parent Toolkit
Track and support your child's academic growth. También en español aquí: Parent Toolkit en Español
- Aldea Educativa Magazine (Spanish Resource)
Revista dedicada a la educación. Dirigida a la comunidad hispana y escrita en español.
- The International Children's Library
A digital library offering free e-books for kids in over 40 languages.
- Safe Kids
A comprehensive package of information and resources on safe Internet use.
- Computer Guide to Online Safety and Viruses
How to stay safe and malware-free while online. **Thanks to Ms. Kelly Graves and her students for this contribution**
Guides and child safe Internet links.
The world's largest online safety and help group
- Common Sense Media -A very comprehensive site for both parents and teachers.
- American Library Assoc. - Great Websites For Kids
Keeping Kids & Teens Safe on the Internet
Family Guide To Cyberspace
- Global School Net and Starfall.com Reading for your kids
- Content Resource Links
- Dictionaries & Encyclopedias
Rhyme Zone Dictionary
Sign Language Dictionary